Tuesday 7 January 2014

Welcome back to school

Welcome back to school, I hope you all had a wonderful time over the holidays.
Thank you for the cards and presents, we still have lots of chocolates and biscuits left to enjoy!

Throughout January we will be having fun as we take part in Simple Play 
So far we have enjoyed playing with the ducks in the warm water and today we've been exploring ice. (Look out for a photo collage later in the week) I am really looking forward to baking on 20th January, I wonder what we will make? Can you make a suggestion?



I made a new friend over the holiday called Mrs Beard, she is a teacher and we will be doing some exciting activities together. Their blog is in the side bar. Why not have a look at the bear cave Mrs Beard has made, it looks amazing.

Here are a couple of my favourite photos from last term.






Tell me your holiday news by leaving a comment for us to read in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment